We’ve teamed up with our Cardiff-based coffee and running friends from Hard Lines in offering a collaborative coffee and run club t-shirt - celebrating you, the everyday heroes. The heart and core of what we do.
An everyday hero is a person balancing family and friends, work and school, while also finding the time to pursue sporty or creative passions on the side. This is life and life is best enjoyed together and not taken too seriously.
The Hard Lines x Saysky Everyday Hero coffee and run club t-shirt will be available from May 10 - only available in very limited quantities right here.
Join us for a social track session in Cardiff on May 10
- It’s free to join, just register here
- 18.00 - 18.30: meet us at the Hard Lines Cafe & Roastery in Canton
- 18.30: short jog to the interval location
- 18.45: interval session
- 19.30: return to the cafe for post-drinks and recovery
- The Everyday Hero coffee and run club t-shirt are both available for sale in limited numbers in the cafe - check them out before or after the interval session
- You’re welcome to leave your bag and personal belongings safely in the cafe while we’re out doing intervals
For questions about the event or collaboration, don’t hold back: email@example.com
Hard Lines Coffee and Run Club
Hard Lines is a coffee shop and roastery based in Cardiff, Wales. We select, roast and serve great coffee that’s been sourced sustainably with the aim of building long lasting relationships at origin. We believe that what we’re trying to build is about more than just good coffee. We aim to keep it fresh, fun and not too serious throughout.
The Hard Lines Run Club is a group of friendly runners who meet every week for a social run around the parks of Cardiff. Born as a way of keeping in contact with staff, friends and customers during Covid-19 as a strava Club, it soon became a highlight of the week when restrictions were lifted and we could finally run together. The Hard Lines Run Club has continued weekly since. The Run Club is completely free, and we regularly enjoy a beer (on the house) after the run.
Keep up with Hard Lines and the run club here: