Stay fresh and dry on your run in our underwear collection featuring merino and combat underwear. The collection is carefully designed to give comfort to your skin and body – and with extra care where it really matters; down under.
Whether you’re running, working out, or just feeling cozy – it all begins with picking a promising, good piece of underwear. Our running underwear collection includes a range of unisex and women’s briefs, boxer shorts, and hot pants made from high-quality performance fabrics.
We have created a guide to help you pick the right pair for your run to ensure a good experience and set you up for your best personal performance.
Our merino underwear is made of fine Australian merino wool, which is a comfortable and delicate natural fabric to keep your body warm on the winter runs, but also perfect all-year-round underwear to fit every kind of purpose.
Merino wool is very breathable, moisture resistant, and highly acknowledged for its performance abilities – that is why we love wearing merino and are just blown away by the many advantages of this wonder fabric. We have summarised some of the most prominent upsides to get you equally excited and jump on the merino wagon:
- 100% renewable, responsible and biodegradable
- Anti-bacterial and naturally odour resistant
- Multi-purpose and moisture management
- Wicking wonders and quick drying
- Natural heating and cooling
- Strength and resilience
- Provides warmth - keeps you warm during winter season
- Breathable and temperature regulation – great for trail running and longer runs
- Odour resistance – can be used multiple times (also a great choice for hiking and adventure)
- Leaves no sweat marks
Our combat underwear is a stretchable piece of underwear with a snug fit and high breathability. It's made from polyester and nylon which make them very resilient and ensures longevity. The elastic fabric provides comfort to your body and is ideal to wear on those fast runs. It's the perfect choice of underwear on warmer days.
- Soft elastic waist
- Stretchy fabric to provide comfort and move with you
- Tight fit to prevent chafing and wrinkles
- Strong fibers to ensure longevity and durability
- Doesn’t absorb sweat and dries quickly
- Easy to wash and wear
- Great choice on warmer days, during summer periods, or if you tend to sweat a lot
- Prevent chafing and run comfortably
- For your fast run, polyester has the power to withstand tough athletic movements
We always recommend that you wear running clothing and gear with respect for your body and choose wisely - and we believe it begins with the first piece you put on to ensure a good experience and set you up for your best personal performance.