#sayskyracing: hit the ground running
It’s time for a new #sayskyracing challenge with cool rewards up for grabs for all finishers. But note already now - you need to hit the ground running and go long. Winter is still here and we’re desperate for a bit of light and positive vibes these days. So let’s spread some running joy and show the world that nothing can stop us from running.
Maybe your big spring race got cancelled (again…) or maybe you are just looking for an awesome challenge to break the daily routine - either way we have something prepared to spice up those long winter days. So, we challenge you to run a half (2h time cap) or full marathon (4h time cap) before Friday, February 12, at 12.00 CET to claim your reward.Race Notes:
- No need to sign up or run with a bib.
- You're welcome to run further than the half and full distances.
- In order for your run to be eligible, the distance has to be covered in the same workout. Short stops for water, traffic lights, etc. are of course ok.
- Half marathon: 1 x High Combat Socks.
- Full marathon: 1 x High Combat Socks + Clean Combat singlet.
How to claim your reward:
Upload a picture on your Instagram feed showing the session on your GPS watch or tracking app (it doesn't need to be the first image shown, since we know that you care about your feed).
- The picture must show the date.
- Remember to include #sayskyracing in the caption.
- CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS.
- All verified submissions will be rewarded with a free voucher for the prize product(s) after the conclusion of the challenge period.
- Your free voucher will be forwarded directly via email.
- Vouchers are only valid for two weeks and with the purchase of at least one additional item.
- The vouchers can't be combined with other vouchers.
- You can only participate once.