All SAYSKY products marked with ‘responsible’ are made from materials that are either fully or at least 40% recycled, renewable, biodegradable, organic, or with natural fibres that are processed responsibly.
When you browse through the SAYSKY product offerings, then look for the SAYSKY Responsible icon - this is your guarantee that the product lives up to our own Responsible requirements:
To qualify for the SAYSKY Responsible icon, the product needs to be made from materials that are either fully or at least 40% recycled, renewable, biodegradable, organic, or with natural fibres that are processed responsibly.
Responsible SAYSKY Products
75% of all Autumn/Winter 2023 styles will be produced in a responsible manner (as defined above) - an increase from 53% in the Spring/Summer 2023 collection. We'll continue to look for new materials and responsible solutions to further reduce our environmental impact.
- Most of the polyester used in our garment styles in 2023 will be from recycled sources.
- We will continue to have merino wool (non-mulesing) in our range, which is 100% renewable and biodegradable. More info here.
- Our lifestyle collection is made from 100% organic cotton and GOTS certified - the world’s leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, throughout the entire supply chain.
- All down products comply with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), guaranteeing that feathers and down come from certified farms.
- We use Tencel in all Motion t-shirts, tanks and singlets. Tencel is responsibly produced from Aspen and Birch Trees. More info here.
- All our water bottles are BPA free and our sports bottles are biodegradable.
On top of that, we cover a wide range of responsible matters in other operational sectors as well such as packaging, manufacturing, responsible consumption and within our SAYSKY community. You can read all about SAYSKY responsibility here.