Running Jackets and Running Vests
Running jackets and vests designed to help you combat the elements and keep it running no matter the weather. We have options offering wind protection, warmth in the winter or even shelter from the rain.
SAYSKY running jackets and vests
SAYSKY running jackets and vests are created for the runner who doesn't want to compromise on quality or style. When you are out running, it's very important that the material and fit are ideal. You wish to find a running jacket or vest with moist-wicking and absorbent abilities, and at the same time offers you effortless wearing comfort. At SAYSKY we focus on presenting you the best blend of all!
Below you can find out more information about our jackets and vests:
- SAYSKYDRY performance material
- The different types of jackets we offer
- Keeping warm
- Additional information and recommendations
SAYSKYDRY performance material
All our running jackets and vests are manufactured from a SAYSKYDRY performance material, which has great quick-dry abilities and a super soft touch. Our running jackets and running vest are designed for both men and women, and the fit is athletic and will therefore fit slightly tighter. We believe that this creates the ideal balance between breathability and comfort, especially if you are wearing a layer underneath the jacket that should keep you warm.
If you are looking for a layer to wear under your jacket, you can do so right here. We offer both short and long sleeve running t-shirts.
Pace, Combat or Blaze?
We offer different kinds of running jackets on our website. Below, we will give you an overview.
- Pace jacket: Our pace jacket is designed in a 100% ripstop polyester material that will protect you during the harshest conditions. The jacket has pin holes under the arms and back for added ventilation. The feel of the pace jacket is soft and will feel nice to wear. Additionally, we have added elastic trims at the cuffs together with thumbholes.
- Blaze jacket: The Blaze jacket is made for the really cold days. When the temperature drops outside, you need a little extra warmth and comfort on the run. This range is made from fabrics that are slightly thicker and warmer than our Pace and Combat series – or with added layers for extra protection
Keep warm during the winter
During the darker and colder months, it's nice to wear running clothes where you shouldn't worry about being too cold. We all know how frustrating it can be to freeze during your run and it will eventually slow your entire run. This is why all our running jackets and vests offer you great isolation from the cold and the wind.
Additionally, all our running jackets are equipped with reflective details, either on the front, on the arms, or on the back, which will ensure that you will be seen in the dark.
Additional information and recommendations
All our running jackets and running vest will do great as an outer layer, and you can use a t-shirt to wear under the jacket. Also, we also recommend that you take a look at our merino running clothes, which we promise will be your new best friend when the temperature seriously drops. You can shop all our running clothes here on our website.